UKC

Marzocchi 350 CR

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 fire_munki 06 Aug 2017
Anyone got/tried Marzocchi 350 CRs? Trying here as the old mtb forums I used to use seem to be deserted these days.

Used to ride Marzocchi back in the 888 era but I did hear things went a bit low quality not long after that.

Found a bargain pair which might be a step up from my Manitou Minute ts which got handily out classed at Bike Park Wales!
 ChrisJD 06 Aug 2017
In reply to fire_munki:

I rode with a coil Ti pair of these on 26" wheels. Thought they were great. Though I've heard some years are better than others.

Also, some of the forks used a plastic wrapping around the coil spring. This can disintegrate fouling up oil ports, so best to remove.
Removed User 06 Aug 2017
In reply to fire_munki:

If you take the plastic shrink wrap off steel springs they will rattle and be very annoying. The Ti springs have a slightly wider diameter and a much closer fit.
 ChrisJD 06 Aug 2017
In reply to Removed User:

> If you take the plastic shrink wrap off steel springs they will rattle and be very annoying. The Ti springs have a slightly wider diameter and a much closer fit.

I didn't get that problem on my set of Ti Forks: DaveG @Stendec did it for me - he highlighted the issue of blocked port etc; I always trust DaveG's judgment

Removed User 06 Aug 2017
In reply to ChrisJD:

Yes, you wouldn't because they're Titanium. Wider diameter and closer fit. So they don't rattle like steel ones would.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...