UKC

Milan San Remo

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 DaveHK 20 Mar 2021

Another nail biting finish. What's made it great over the last few years is that so many different types of rider think they've got a shout. Puncheurs think they can get away on the hill, sprinters think they can hang on then mug the rest at the finish and roleurs think they can drop off the top and hold on to the line.

Great racing.

Yanis Nayu 21 Mar 2021
In reply to DaveHK:

Indeed. I though for a second Van der Poel was going to do an Amstel Gold. Fair play to Stuyvant for making that stick.  

GrahamD 21 Mar 2021
In reply to DaveHK:

Good to see that the new 'big 3' haven't got the classics totally sewn up.  Also good to see Sagan and Pidcock put in a showing.

OP DaveHK 21 Mar 2021
In reply to GrahamD:

Pidcock is a really exciting prospect. We've had our British tour winners, time for a genuine contender in monuments.

thepodge 21 Mar 2021
In reply to DaveHK:

Where are people watching this? 

OP DaveHK 21 Mar 2021
In reply to thepodge:

> Where are people watching this? 

We've got Eurosport which probably doesn't help you.

thepodge 21 Mar 2021
In reply to DaveHK:

I just binned Amazon so tempted to pick up Eurosport if there's going to be a few more races on there

Jim Hamilton 21 Mar 2021
In reply to thepodge:

Their current 50% off a year offer runs out tonight  

OP DaveHK 21 Mar 2021
In reply to thepodge:

Can't say I particularly like the commentary on Eurosport but they show most of the big races. I tend to just record everything and watch the last 10k plus or minus a bit depending on the race. Or for things like Flanders and Paris Roubaix depending on weather I do something in the morning and watch the last 50k live with some Belgian beer!

thepodge 21 Mar 2021
In reply to DaveHK:

I'm very much a 1 hour highlights person. Don't have the time or concentration for a full race. 

Dave B 21 Mar 2021
In reply to thepodge:

Gcn+

I got the £20 for the year deal.

Tbh, for me it wasn't very interesting until the last hour.... And that's when I had other things to do.

Missed the after race gcn discussion with Dan Lloyd, Brad Wiggins et Al. That's normally really insightful. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...