UKC

What's the Best Road/Gravel Forum?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 crayefish 13 Feb 2022

Feels naughty to ask on a forum about another forum... but I'm going to do it anyway.

For those roadies amongst us, what forum do you use or prefer?

For my mtb fix I'm on mtbr.com, but now that I'm an addicted gravel/road rider, I'm also looking to scratch my itch for techy chat about road and gravel bikes.  You know, how light are the nobbly bits on your upper jockey wheel or what's the most aero sandwich to eat while riding... that kind of stuff.  Sense of humour and lack of endless trolling preferred.

Dark-Cloud 14 Feb 2022
In reply to crayefish:

Sounds like you need Weightweenies.....

https://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/

nniff 14 Feb 2022
In reply to crayefish:

If you want general stuff, then road.cc.  There is a resident troll 'Garage at Large' who is widely ignored, but told when to get off when he oversteps the mark.

TobyA 14 Feb 2022
In reply to crayefish:

If you use Facebook, the "UK Gravel Bike Club" group is pretty good. If you ask a techy question, bottom bracket compatibility or rear mech capacity are examples I've asked about, I've found you get good answers. 

OP crayefish 14 Feb 2022
In reply to crayefish:

Thanks for the replies so far.  1 vote for Road.cc and 1 for Weightweenies.  Who can break the deadlock?

Sorry Toby... FB is discounted as I don't have enough friends to have a FB account

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...