UKC

Where to get rapha gear ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mike123 08 Mar 2017
So I thought I was the one in the family who liked Gucci kit . Seems not . Anyway the wife's very nice merino jersey has just been put though the wash accidentally by some buffoon and it appears to have shrunk . Boy am I in bother. Anyway it's not that old but there are no pictures if it on the official site so I thought I would email a few stockists and try to track one down . Ideas please , other than look what you doing tw@t . I have no idea what the model is so I may email them and ask .
 nniff 08 Mar 2017
In reply to mike123:

Not sure - my immediate thought was Sigmasport, but they seem only to have few oddments, whci is odd. Why not email a pic of the distressed item to Rapha - I'm sure they'll be able to help
 jamie_bkc 08 Mar 2017
In reply to mike123:

There's an outlet store in the south west, you could try giving them a call.
 andy 08 Mar 2017
In reply to mike123: I don't think many (if any) stockists sell Rapha - it's all direct, innit?

IMA 08 Mar 2017
In reply to mike123:

Rapha direct is best. Emailing them is worth a shout though, they are great at responding and may be able to find the same top you have washed.
 Co1in H 21 Apr 2017
In reply to mike123: Rapha, St Annes Arcade, Manchester.

The New NickB 21 Apr 2017
In reply to Co1in H:

It's on St. Anne's Alley, rather than St. Anne's Arcade, which is the other end of the square.
 andy 21 Apr 2017
In reply to mike123:
There's an email just arrived giving a 25% discount code for answering their survey.
 TobyA 21 Apr 2017
In reply to mike123:

How hot did you wash it?! Haven't had merino shrink since my first one from Aldi maybe 15 years ago.
 Gone 21 Apr 2017
In reply to mike123:

Have you tried to save it? Soaking it in fabric conditioner may bring it back. Google for the recipe.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...