UKC

/ Bouldering partner outdoor in South London

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L MarionG on 10 May 2018

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a bouldering partner keen to go bouldering outdoor. Little preference for South England since I live in South London and I don't own a car, but happy to discover climbing spots in the North London. I'd like to go on weekends or after work on long summer days.  Train + cycle/walk to the spot.

I'm not an amazing climber, I've been bouldering for years (I'm 29) but on and off depending on work, location, and availability of partners. I climb V2-V3, working on V4 the good days.

I feel frustrated to climb indoor in summer but don't have enough courage to go outdoor by myself! Let me know if you feel the same and we can team up to solve this

Post edited at 14:17
L Matze92 - on 15 May 2018
In reply to MarionG: Hey Marion, 

I'm very interested. Where do you live, where do you usually climb indoors? I am not the best climber as well and climb something between V4-V5. I have not a lot of outdoor experience, but I want to improve my climbing skills and therefore the next step is outdoor climbing. I am from Austria but live in London now for more than a half year. 

I have a driving license but no car, so alternatively renting a car is another possibility, but I am also happy to go there by train or whatever comes in our mind .  

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.