UKC

Evolv Shaman 2 sizing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
How do the new (blue) shaman 2 fit compared to the old (orange) model?

Cheers for any help ????
 Analoguezombie 21 Nov 2017
In reply to Steve Halfpenny:
Sizing wise I ended up in my street size which is 10.5 /45 Eur I normally wear 43-43.5 Eur sportiva stuff I could probably have managed another half a size down but I've got silly tight miuras and they're not fun to wear , as I've got them they're super comfortable out of the box for such aggressive shoes .

There's also banana fingers and size squirrel sizing guides .

Fit wise I never had shaman ones so all I know is I've read the toe box is different and the heel better which for me both fit really well .
Post edited at 02:29
 craig1983 21 Nov 2017

Having owned both, I got the same size in the Shaman 2.
 schloosh 21 Nov 2017

I went down a half size in the new shamans from the old ones.
The majority of people I know with both have done that although there are a few who have stayed the same size.
My new ones do feel slightly tighter than the old model (but obv not a half size).
In reply to schloosh:

Cheers, so you went down half a size and felt tighter, so potentially if I got the same size they should be ok (If got a chance to buy a pair cheap but are at the same size as my old model so don't have the option of downsizing anymore) I only boulder so if they are too big might not be worth the cheap price tag
In reply to craig1983:

how do they feel compared the the old ones? any bigger
cheers
 craig1983 21 Nov 2017

Maybe a tiny bit bigger, but I couldn't have downsized I don't think....
In reply to schloosh:
Managed get up GoOutdoors try a pair and yes I needed half a size down at least. So no cheap shamans for me
Think I'll look into the Agro if I have pay full price, now that's another head ache with sizing haha

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...