UKC

Plymouth Hoe bouldering

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 foxjerk 08 Oct 2016
Hi Janners and Jannettes,

I'm looking to consolidate and update the list of routes on Plymouth Hoe as i think there are a lot of duplicates and unclear descriptions. Not wanting to offend anyone, but I may delete or amend some routes over the coming months to achieve this. I think much was originally done in the 80's, but obviously dead hard to correctly assign first ascents (if necessary / needed). Please don't be annoyed if i get it wrong, just drop me a message and i'll amend.

Speaking out of turn, I believe there is a guide in production that will include much of this area so in time the ukc page may mirror much of it to ensure format accuracy and agreement.

Cheers
 Kafoozalem 08 Oct 2016
In reply to foxjerk:

Hi there - you are correct, I am working on the guide and I have written a section on Plymouth Hoe. I would love it if you would collaborate. I agree the current UKC page is a bit of a mess. Could you send me your email address and I'll get the Plymouth Bouldering section to you.
OP foxjerk 09 Oct 2016
In reply to Kafoozalem:

Hi Pete, it's Andy who has been touch about the dws down there. That would be great, I havevthe sections you sent us a few weeks ago but will discuss with before I put anything from it in. Still keep meaning to send you some pics, but there all going to be stills from videos im afraid; we just put a camera on a tripod and left it filming.

Will be in touch, Cheer's

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...