UKC

Renting crash pad in Kasagi, Japan

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
V12nohandz 07 Jul 2019

Does anyone have any information on renting a crash pad for use at Kasagi, Japan? (link below

Kasagi

I will be there next month and will likely be staying in Nara as it is the closest city (unless anyone has any other recommendations). 

Thanks in advance

Post edited at 11:26
In reply to V12nohandz:

No info on pad hire but if there is any I expect it would be at Osaka or Nara: Kasagi only a small village. I went without a pad and was made welcome to use other people's. Many/most things were padded up and everyone was helpful and encouraging. I went by train from near Nara but there were 2 changes from Nara to Kasagi and a 45 min wait for the small train from the last station.

jasonC abroad 07 Jul 2019
In reply to V12nohandz:

No sure about renting crash pads but staying in Kyoto might be better train and accomodation wise ie you might get a direct train.

In reply to jasonC abroad:

I just checked on Google and there does not seem to be a direct train from Kyoto. According to Google you change at both Kizu and Kamo whether you come from Kyoto or Nara. The long wait for the local train is at Kamo (frustratingly almost near enough to walk but the train is slightly quicker). Kizu is much nearer to Nara than Kyoto.  

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...