UKC

Wolf edge Flash

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 drsdave 03 Oct 2018

Hi, anyone know just how far is Wolf Edge from the turning off from the New Inn. Looking for it on G.E. Thanks

Monk 03 Oct 2018
In reply to drsdave:

It's a couple of hundred metres down the minor road, then turn slightly right up past some cottages and a farm along a farm track. Bear right about 90 degrees then wolf edge is the ridge to your left, divided at right angles by a wall. 

Post edited at 21:55
In reply to drsdave:

Last time I was there, took about 20 mins to walk, so prob about a mile. From memory: from the pub walk up to the church, turn left then head off along the footpath past the last house on the right, just before the road heads down a steep hill. You can see the crag from here.

Some really good problems, some slopey landings, good grit which is worth the occasional brush. Unlikely to see anyone else

Jake397 03 Oct 2018
In reply to drsdave:

There is a layby by the cottage on the right which I park next to. It's a 2 min walk from there.

OP drsdave 04 Oct 2018
In reply to paul_in_cumbria:

> Last time I was there, took about 20 mins to walk, so prob about a mile. From memory: from the pub walk up to the church, turn left then head off along the footpath past the last house on the right, just before the road heads down a steep hill. You can see the crag from here.

> Some really good problems, some slopey landings, good grit which is worth the occasional brush. Unlikely to see anyone else

Visited today Paul and thanks. So to update your memory. Walk up from the pub, past the Wesleyan Church (which doesn’t look like a church and is now a private residence) on the right, DONT TURN LEFT!!, but carry on to the last house on the right to meet the right turn public access footpath. Take this and follow through for some 200m and as you go over the sty and the crag will become evident in the distance some 500m away. Simples and thanks.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...