UKC

SPA Assessment Preston

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jackspratt 06 Feb 2013
I have just been told that I need to get my SPA assessment done in less than 5 weeks in order to get a job that I have applied for. I am a student and I can't simply just book on a course and go as I dont't have that sort of money. Does anyone know of anywhere near preston who provides SPA assessment at a cheaper than average cost? or anyone want to earn some money and put on a course themselves?

Thanks
 Adam Hughes 06 Feb 2013
In reply to Jackspratt: Nice one jack! Keep an eye for last min places on here or other proceeds websites they tend to drop the price a little last minute, glad to see your finally going for assesment!
Good luck in finding a course,
What did you go for in the end?
OP Jackspratt 06 Feb 2013
In reply to Jackspratt: Applied for SI but got told today its a no go if I don't have my SPA. are you not back this year?
 Adam Hughes 06 Feb 2013
In reply to Jackspratt: No I'm going to Australia in July for a year, and I kind of want a break from seasons, so a year out will prob do me good in the long run, applying for loads of wall jobs in London today,
OP Jackspratt 06 Feb 2013
In reply to Jackspratt: sounds amazing mate. I won't be heading back if I don't get SI cuz I don't want to make no progress at all.

Generic Qualies suck ass comment!!!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...