UKC

Andy Cave- DISTILLED

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
L.W. 19 Nov 2013
Hi guys,

Couldn't make it to KMFF this year so I missed the showing of Distilled. Anyone else see it? Thinking about downloading it, but just wondering if its worth the £15 asking price for 50 minutes of footage. Any opinions from people who saw it?

Thanks.
 tony 19 Nov 2013
In reply to L.W.:

It's really good, and definitely worth the money.
 Alpenglow 19 Nov 2013
In reply to L.W.: They're showing it at Newcastle Tyneside cinema on thursday evening if you're close for around £5.50
L.W. 19 Nov 2013
In reply to blackreaver:

Not even slightly. Thanks anyway
 london_huddy 19 Nov 2013
In reply to L.W.:

Steep Edge gave me 50% off my first download last night which was Distilled. Worth every penny - best climbing film for a long time.
L.W. 19 Nov 2013
In reply to london_huddy:

You sir, shall receive a kiss should we ever meet in person. Thank you.
 chrisprescott 19 Nov 2013
In reply to L.W.: Thanks for the kind words. The film is now available for download and on DVD through our website. As well as the Newcastle showing we'll also be taking the film on the road around Scotland over the next month with the Scottish premiere taking place in Edinburgh on the 28th November.
 telemarker 19 Nov 2013
In reply to L.W.:

Hi Chris, do you know if the film is going to be shown in Aberdeen?

Cheers, Stewart
L.W. 19 Nov 2013
In reply to L.W.:

Just watched it. Really enjoyed. Thanks all.
 chrisprescott 19 Nov 2013
In reply to telemarker: Plans are in the pipeline but nothing confirmed as of yet. As well as the confirmed Edinburgh date the film will also be showing in Dundee on the 30th November.
 Mick B 20 Nov 2013
In reply to chrisprescott: Also being shown in Wirksworth a week on Friday http://www.thenorthernlightcinema.co.uk/index.php/home/waff
Really looking forward to it.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...