UKC

Best Forgotten Art

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Richard Smith 30 Jul 2018

Does anyone know if this film has been realised on DVD? 

I also would like to know the name of the track on the film which had the words "The wind blows warm from Africa and we are happy"; can anyone help with that? 

climber34neil 30 Jul 2018
In reply to Richard Smith:

Released Jan 2011 on dvd, wether it is still available or not I don't know. Maybe someone on here  has a copy ? 

OP Richard Smith 30 Jul 2018
In reply to climber34neil:

Thank you for letting me know.  Any idea on the music???

climber34neil 30 Jul 2018

Afarid not, sorry. I bought it when it was first released so probably on video,  I'll see if I can dig it out , it might say on it. It was available as a download on steep edge films but I think they may have recently wrapped up

Phil West 30 Jul 2018

I tried to find out the music for ages and think I found the name of the musician. I can't remember it off the top of my head but could have a look later. I copied the music to my iTunes library and added the musician's name to it. He's from Sheffield and was in a band prior to recording those songs I seem to remember...

In reply to Phil West:

I would be grateful if you could let me know if your find out. 

Phil West 30 Jul 2018

Ok, the one you were looking for is:

Transglobal Underground - I, Voyager.

I'll look the other one up when I get home unless I remember a way of finding him!

In reply to Phil West:

Wow thanks, now playing it a work.

Thank you again for your help.

Jimbo C 30 Jul 2018

I bought a copy on DVD from JD himself at Stanage a few years ago. He was asking for a tenner and I said I only had the change in my pocket. There was a fair weight of coins and I said that he could have it all but I wasn't sure exactly how much there was. He asked if he could feel the change in my pocket before agreeing (no sniggers - this was my jacket, not my trousers) - it turned out it was mostly silver and only about £4.20. Still amuses me.

Phil West 30 Jul 2018

The tune at the start was the one I couldn't remember. It was Dean Honer, a musician from Sheffield. He was also in The All Seeing I and Moonlandingz. Don't know the track name though, sorry.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...