UKC

Cannot use mp3 player after update

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Silverbogan 17 Oct 2019

Hello friends
I am using an Iphone X 256 GB Ios 12.0 and just updated to Ios 13 a day ago. It is worth mentioning that after updating I could not play Mp3 music, anyone have any answers or solutions?
Thanks very much.

Post edited at 02:53
 wilkie14c 17 Oct 2019
In reply to Silverbogan:

IOS 13 is plagued with bugs and I think you’ll have to sit it out until Apple releases fix updates. I’m on 13.1.3 and the hotspot still doesn’t work. Wish I’d waited a bit, i usually do. Internet is full of bug reports for IOS 13.

If you have a recent backup made via itunes, you could restore it and it should go back to IOS 12.

NathanP 17 Oct 2019
In reply to Silverbogan:

Not sure from your OP: are you using a third party MP3 player? If so, maybe they haven't updated it yet and the issue is with the player rather than iOS 13 as such. There seem to be a lot of different MP3 players available so why not download one of those and see if the problem exists with that too?

Blue Straggler 17 Oct 2019
In reply to NathanP:

> There seem to be a lot of different MP3 players available so why not download one of those and see if the problem exists with that too?

I'd put £1 on "Silverbogan" returning in a couple of days having found a very specific mp3 player app and highly recommending that we all install it because it is much better than iTunes on iOS, and they'll describe all its features rather like you'd see in a press release. 

OP Silverbogan 18 Oct 2019
In reply to wilkie14c:

Yes thank you i don't know if i can take down IOS

Blue Straggler 18 Oct 2019
In reply to Blue Straggler:

OK I was inaccurate about Silvebogan's comeback but now he/she appears to be John Connor :-D 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...