UKC

film Festival Help Required!!!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
kateowen89 20 Jan 2012
Dear Mountain Culture Buffs!! I know this isn't the usual topic of UKC but a couple of upstart adventure filmmakers are in desperate need of your help. We have entered our first film into the Fort William Mountain Film Festival and we need your help to pull in some votes. The film is all about living, working and playing on the Ben and features people from different walks of life...climbers (Dave Macleod and Kevin Shields), mountain photographers, farmers and fell runners who are all connected through their love of the mountains. The film was also nominated at Kendal this year but this is the one we really want as it's set in Fort William, features a lot of local faces and I know it would mean a lot to them to see it win in it's home town. It was completely funded, developed and filmed by myself and one other and is a project very close to our hearts.
So if you can spare 5 mins to vote please follow this link, scroll down the page until you see a film entitled 'Ben" and then hit the 'like' button underneath the film.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fort-William-Mountain-Festival-Film-Competiti...

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and if you do vote, thanks a million, it really does mean a lot.

Kate Owen
Filmmaker

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...