UKC

I'm a Celebrity 2018

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Clauso 13 Nov 2018

Super excited for this!

It looks to be a vintage line-up that's just been announced this morning. Super awesome! I'm going to be glued to my TV!... Albeit, it just isn't going to be the same without the benefit of Ant's considered analysis.

I really hope that Rita Simons wins, because she deserves some joy after being forced to make a living playing Roxy Mitchell in EastEnders for years. Who else will UKC be rooting for?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46189861

Tyler 13 Nov 2018
In reply to Clauso:

If Harry Redknapp makes it to the third week my money is on him being thrown off for making an indecorous remark. 

In reply to Clauso:

> Super excited for this!

> It looks to be a vintage line-up that's just been announced this morning. Super awesome! I'm going to be glued to my TV!... Albeit, it just isn't going to be the same without the benefit of Ant's considered analysis.

> I really hope that Rita Simons wins, because she deserves some joy after being forced to make a living playing Roxy Mitchell in EastEnders for years. Who else will UKC be rooting for?

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46189861

Never seen it or really care but for the sake of conversation .

My  prediction ,   the winner will be John Barrowman.

Women love him. 

Ps: Jesus Harry Redknapp doesn't look like he'll last a night poor bloke looks ill.

Clauso 13 Nov 2018
In reply to Tyler:

To be fair, at the end of the day, the boy done well if he makes it to week three? He's playing away with an unknown squad, and it's a tricky old game... That said, he'll no doubt still be sick as a parrot.

Tom Valentine 13 Nov 2018
In reply to Clauso:

I have heard of Barrowman and Redknapp.

Blue Straggler 13 Nov 2018
In reply to Clauso:

They should put Ant McPartlin in as a contestAnt.

felt 13 Nov 2018
In reply to Clauso:

> To be fair, at the end of the day, the boy done well if he makes it to week three? He's playing away with an unknown squad, and it's a funny old game, Saint... That said, he'll no doubt still be sick as a parrot.

ftfy

PS, btw, obviously I hate 1. the expression ftfy, and 2. people who ftfy, but I couldn't just leave it there, obviously

The Lemming 13 Nov 2018
In reply to Clauso:

I'm looking forward to Holly Willaboobies getting downright rude and dirty..

I would imagine that the heat will have a bearing on her wardrobe costume choices. Basically I'm a simple lemming with simple tastes.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...