UKC

Major Tom.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 aln 13 May 2013
In reply to deepstar: Wow! I don't have the words to say how fantastic this is, talk about life imitating art. Hadfield is the all time coolest astronaut, it's a shame his mission's over. Not a bad singer either.
 NorthernGrit 13 May 2013
In reply to deepstar:

My favourite was when William Shatner first connected to Hadfield via Twitter on Jan. 3, asking, "Are you tweeting from space?"

Hadfield responded, "Yes, Standard Orbit, Captain. And we're detecting signs of life on the surface."

What a guy.

The Pylon King 13 May 2013
In reply to deepstar:

Wow, he managed to get a great sound up there even though nothing was miked up.

Proper moustache
OP deepstar 13 May 2013
In reply to deepstar: My Son sent me this link and I thought it would be awful but I really enjoyed it,especially the bit with the guitar floating through the space station.
In reply to deepstar:

I think this is so good it is destined to "go viral".
 Postmanpat 13 May 2013
In reply to deepstar:

He's got a very good voice, but obviously not as good as Captain Kirk's.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hARDXYz2io&
 DaveHK 13 May 2013
In reply to Postmanpat:

Got to love a bit of Shat.
 ClimberEd 14 May 2013
In reply to deepstar:

Just seen this.

Amazing.
 BALD EAGLE 14 May 2013
In reply to deepstar:

Excellent stuff Martin!
KevinD 14 May 2013
In reply to deepstar:

the various photos from the space station were impressive as well.
Bet the Canadian space agency are chuffed about how it went from a PR viewpoint.
 balmybaldwin 14 May 2013
In reply to deepstar:

Am I the only one who thinks this videao was lazily produced? Good idea, but they could at least have dubbed it so it looked vaguely like the video was in sync
Removed User 14 May 2013
In reply to balmybaldwin:
> (In reply to deepstar)
>
> Am I the only one who thinks this videao was lazily produced? Good idea, but they could at least have dubbed it so it looked vaguely like the video was in sync

I think you need to cut him some slack. From what I heard earlier it was his son that did all the cobbling together. My opinion is well done them.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...