UKC

Robin Hood , it's just not good.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

I've never been interested in Robin Hood .Personally I find it all rather dull and a bit boring and all that.   I know a lot of people feel differently , well they must do.  

I mean look at Netflix right now .  There's Robin Hood (prince of thieves),  Robin Hood (Russel Crow) And Robin Hood (men in tights) on at the same time ( Not simultaneously you understand, you pick one and watch that) .They don't play over one another

Now what I would be interested in seeing and is my suggestion for a smashing film is "Robin Hood versus Robin Hood versus some tights" .

Big budget, all the stars, spare no expense and were onto a winner. 

I'm lost  working in education.  I should have been a film producer.  I've got my finger on the pulse and know what people want.

The Tired Scallion

cb294 12 Nov 2018
In reply to Chive Talkin\':

Won't work, not enough sharks!

In reply to cb294:

> Won't work, not enough sharks!

I'm sure we can muster up a few sharks in the new plot.

What about a large lake in Sherwood with some zombie sharks ?

wintertree 12 Nov 2018
In reply to cb294:

> Won't work, not enough sharks!

They’re all in Robin Hood’s Bay.

hang_about 12 Nov 2018
In reply to wintertree:

With laser beams on their heads

cb294 12 Nov 2018

Zombie sharks (Zorks? Sharbies?) sound good. I want some tree sharks, though. You don't see them until it is too late, just the dorsal fin sticking out from the foliage....

(with apologies to the makers of Snow Sharks)

CB

In reply to cb294:

> Zombie sharks (Zorks? Sharbies?) sound good. I want some tree sharks, though. You don't see them until it is too late, just the dorsal fin sticking out from the foliage....

You mean Zarks !

Robin Hood versus tree Zarks in tights .

I think we're onto something here.

Anyone got Hollywood number ?

wercat 12 Nov 2018
In reply to cb294:

or zombies in tights

Tom Valentine 12 Nov 2018

I thought you were referring to the former Finningley which is actually very good as long as you only want to fly to Benidorm, Paphos or any one of half a dozen destinations in Poland.

In reply to Tom Valentine:

I won  a school prize for my film review of Robin Hood Men in Tights.... 

Prince of Theives was worth is just for Alan Rickman as Sheriff of Nottingham

The New NickB 12 Nov 2018

I thought this was going to be a review of the new version with Taron Edgerton and Jamie Fox. It looks a bit strange to be honest, but maybe has potential to be good fun.

In reply to The New NickB:

> I thought this was going to be a review of the new version with Taron Edgerton and Jamie Fox. It looks a bit strange to be honest, but maybe has potential to be good fun.

Nooooooo.

Not another version.

How many times can they remake this .

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...