UKC

Cafe at La Musardiere camping, Fontainebleau - open tomorrow evening?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Jimmy D 19:22 Tue

Going to be arriving at La Musardiere tomorrow evening and wondering about likelihood of getting a meal on site. Anybody know if the cafe is likely to be open, and if so, until what time? Any info much appreciated 

spenser 19:47 Tue
In reply to Jimmy D:

I didn't see a cafe on site when I was there a couple of weeks ago, but there were a couple of decent looking places in Milly itself.

OP Jimmy D 20:01 Tue
In reply to spenser:

Thanks. I’d thought there was a bar/cafe by the swimming pool when we were there last year. We didn’t actually eat there then but I think I remember seeing menus 🤔

Andrew23 20:21 Tue
In reply to Jimmy D:

Currently at La Musardiere the bar has been closed so far but there are signs saying it will be open Wed -Sunday. There's still a menu in the window of the cafe / hut thing showing pizzas and burgers, so I think you should be ok

Post edited at 20:28
OP Jimmy D 20:28 Tue
In reply to Andrew23:

Thank you -  that’s very helpful

GrahamD 20:40 Tue
In reply to Andrew23:

Thats good.  When we were there in May, they said that the bar had shut permanently. 

Andrew23 18:06 Wed
In reply to Jimmy D:

Just an update on this. I can't see any signs of life in the bar.  It may be that the sign in the window is old?

Slarti B 11:12 Thu
In reply to Jimmy D:

The bar was closed when we were there in mid June but there was a pizza van at the entrance in the evenings, can't remember the times though. 

OP Jimmy D 20:49 Thu
In reply to Andrew23:

Yes it looks like it’s shut for good

GrahamD 21:24 Thu
In reply to Slarti B:

In May the wait for pizza was 2 hours ! Quicker to drop into Milly for a meal.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...