UKC

Filming at Wintours!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Bobling 18 Sep 2021

Or at least there was - my wife just spotted it in the latest series of Sex Education, looked like the top of Fly Wall.  Was there a ruckus on here when they closed the crag that I missed?

Doghouse 19 Sep 2021
In reply to Bobling:

>   Was there a ruckus on here when they closed the crag that I missed

Post edited at 06:23
 supersteve 19 Sep 2021
In reply to Bobling:

Watched that episode last night. Forgot how great the views are from the top. And what a great series that is - great script, great acting and brilliant character development. Plus they cover some serious subjects in an honest, informative yet numerous way. 

Lankyman 19 Sep 2021
In reply to supersteve:

>Plus they cover some serious subjects in an honest, informative yet numerous way

You mean they just keep banging on about it?

supersteve 19 Sep 2021
In reply to Lankyman:

Literally 

Michael Hood 19 Sep 2021
In reply to Bobling:

Ah it's a drama series, I was trying to work out how being at the top of Wintours was relevant to sex education thinking that it was some kind of documentary/educational programme 😁

PaulJepson 20 Sep 2021
In reply to Bobling:

Does anyone climb at Wintours anymore? I doubt anyone noticed if it wasn't the bolted stuff in Woodcroft. I climbed at Fly Wall last Saturday and there must have been 30+ people in the quarry and not a single other party on Fly Wall.

> Was there a ruckus on here when they closed the crag that I missed?

OP Bobling 20 Sep 2021
In reply to Bobling:

And the location spot from today was the footbridge that goes from up the road from Tintern Abbey over to the bottom of the path that leads up to Shorncliffe (if you are young and family-less and still go climbing on anything harder than Diff) or the rather lovely family walk up to the Devil's Pulpit.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...