UKC

Good apartment in Kalymnos available in Oct

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Alex Pryor 27 Sep 2019

**Mods please note - this is not an advert for sale and I have no personal interest in the property apart from wanting it to be rented so I don't let the owner down**

I have had to cancel our holiday in Kalymnos as our flight has been Thomas Cucked.

We had booked an excellent apartment in Massouri, but have not paid for it. I've informed the owner but thought I would publicise it here in case anyone is looking for one.

It's a roomy 2 bed studio (32 m2 instead of the usual 20 m2). It's not luxury, but very clean and better than most Greek apartments, and good value. It's in a great situation at the N end of the town, below the bottom road so it's quiet, with good views and easy access to the beach.

The normal price is 35 euros per night, but he had reduced it to 30, and even dropped it a little more for a long stay, so feel free to haggle, but please don't take the piss

I had it booked from 13-31 October, but it may be available outside these times if you need to overlap.

The owner is Anastasios Theodoridis <oslo@klm.forthnet.gr>. He peaks very good English and is very helpful.

The apartment can be seen here https://www.theodoridisapartments.gr/rooms/our-studios-in-massouri/

Please let me know if you want more info.

In reply to Alex Pryor:

Really sorry to hear this, ours were too but we were lucky enough to be able to book some replacements before they got too silly in price.  Just wanted to check you knew about the "charge back" claiming process you can do if you paid on debit card even without insurance. If you Google martin Lewis and thomas cook and he has a whole page of advice. Sorry you wont be able to get to Kaly! 

OP Alex Pryor 28 Sep 2019
In reply to Emilysaladfingers:

Thanks for the tip Emily. Unfortunately i paid by debit card, probably to avoid the credit card surcharge (last time I'll do that!). I've already sent off a charge back letter to my bank but i'm not optimistic. 

In reply to Alex Pryor:

I know a few people who've got their charge back already so don't give up all hope. I'm clinging on to the hope that if some banks manage it surely they all can

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...