UKC

House Sitting in North Cumbria

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 MeMeMe 06 Apr 2019

We’re going on holiday in a few weeks and wondered if there might be someone interested in having a holiday at our house in exchange for caring for our hens, cats, rabbits and Poly tunnel? It’s very rural, Roadhead CA6, and a chance for a simple /eco living experience. We’ve 10acres of woodland to play in, the house is heated via wood and solar, and the toilet is composting. You would probably need a car, as there’s no public transport. All we would ask is that you treat our house as you would your own, and have a vegetarian diet while you’re here.
Anyone interested?

Bellie 07 Apr 2019
In reply to MeMeMe:

I'll have a think and ask around... I'm just down the road (Penton).

Deadeye 07 Apr 2019
In reply to MeMeMe:

What dates?

OP MeMeMe 07 Apr 2019
In reply to Bellie:

Hi! Yes, you’re pretty close. Ever go to Eden rock? If so we’ll probably recognise each other!

OP MeMeMe 07 Apr 2019
In reply to Deadeye:

April 24th to May 11th or 12th. We’ve got people for some of that time but if you’re interested then we can work out who wants when...

We’re happy to accommodate families or anyone who fancies a bit or rural life

Bellie 07 Apr 2019
In reply to MeMeMe:

No but need to start. I've been meaning to ever since moving up here. Currently struggling to walk with knee ligament damage, so hopefully can start in the future as I loved bouldering at the Works.

OP MeMeMe 08 Apr 2019
In reply to MeMeMe:

Anyone else interested?

We can also offer all the eggs you can eat while you are here...well about 6 a day, we struggle to get through them all!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...