UKC

Italian Dolomites - parasailing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 lordmatt 30 Apr 2012
Hi All,

Looking to include some parasailing in a climbing and VF trip later this year, most likely to be in the Sella area (but no where definate yet so can be flexible)and was wondering if anyone can recommend a parasailing company taking people up on tandem flights?

Thanks
Matt
 Null 30 Apr 2012
In reply to lordmatt:

> parasailing in a climbing and VF trip later this year, most likely to be in the Sella area (but no where definate yet so can be flexible)and was wondering if anyone can recommend a parasailing company taking people up on tandem flights?

I doubt you will find much near the Sella group (you really do mean parasailing not paragliding?).
No experience myself, but I know they definitely do it down on Lake Garda, where incidentally you will find plenty of VF's as well.
 richparry 30 Apr 2012
In reply to Erstwhile:
> (In reply to lordmatt)
>
> [...]
>
> I doubt you will find much near the Sella group (you really do mean parasailing not paragliding?).

Sella is a brilliant place for paragliding.
If you look in Canazei you will see adverts for companies who will take you for a tandem flight.

d_b 30 Apr 2012
In reply to lordmatt:

Bah!

I remember walking in to a hut in the sella group for hours in the blazing sun. It was in sight but still about 40 minutes away when a couple with a paraglider flew in, had a beer and left in the time it took us to get there.

I think they were having a lot more fun than I was.
OP lordmatt 01 May 2012
In reply to lordmatt:

Cheers all (I did mean paragliding not parasailing - was a long day yesterday!)

Thanks again
Matt

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...