UKC

Mat hire in Font ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 indigo 06 May 2022

Hi. I'm going to font for the first time in June. Does anybody know whether bouldering mats can be hired locally ? We're staying near Milly. Thanks Mike

ste_d 06 May 2022
In reply to indigo:

It used to be possible to hire them at the gear shop in Font itself - s Cape - though that was a while ago... Guessing there are other places too

Wooj 06 May 2022
In reply to indigo:

The campsite at la musardier (probably spelt wrong) hires them from reception. That’s very close to Milly. 

e.ms355 06 May 2022
In reply to indigo:

The Pizza place/come climbing shop hires stuff out in Arbonne la foret:

https://www.climb-fontainebleau.com/

Si dH 06 May 2022
In reply to e.ms355:

I don't suppose you know what the quality is like? I'm considering a trip myself where I might want to hire pads, but only if they are pretty new and in good condition, not really well-used and soft.

GrahamD 06 May 2022
In reply to Si dH:

The ones I saw in reception at Musardiere last weekend were pretty thin Decathlon ones.  Certainly didn't look a patch on any of the various brands of mats we'd taken with us.

Alex Riley 06 May 2022
In reply to GrahamD:

The climb Fontainebleau ones looks brand new a few weeks ago.

OP indigo 06 May 2022
In reply to indigo:

Thanks for the replies folks

teapot 06 May 2022
In reply to indigo:

Karma climbing does a week hire for about  €50, which I think is a decent price. Half the price of the camp site I stay at. 

e.ms355 11 May 2022
In reply to indigo:

Yeh, the Climb Fontainebleau place is pretty much brand new as far as we could see. we just popped our heads in to see what it was like. You could always email them to see what brand they use/state they're in

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...