UKC

More filming at Windgather, Monday 20th Sep

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jamie Wakeham 16 Sep 2021

The production company that was filming at Windgather recently has just asked me to let people know that they will be working there again on the afternoon of Mon 20th.  It will apparently be on a  much smaller scale; they won't be occupying lots of parking spaces and they are fully aware that the public has a perfect right of access.

I have no connection to them other than I spoke to the production manager last time, and he's asked me to pass this on.

abr1966 16 Sep 2021
In reply to Jamie Wakeham:

They were filming up at Pyms chair last night...

Groundhog 21 Sep 2021
In reply to Jamie Wakeham:

I hadn't seen this post and went up to Windgather yesterday about 2pm. When I arrived the whole layby was coned off. There didn't seem to be anything going on so I found somewhere else to park and went climbing. About 4pm I was asked very politely if I wouldn't mind leaving. As I was just about done I did so but this doesn't quite fit with what Jamie was told. There was no parking and they didn't want anyone on the crag. Also as I left I noticed a truck setting up a road block at the junction just below the old youth hostel. It appeared that they were closing the road.

I asked them what they were filming but no one seemed to know!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...