UKC

portugal

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Tahoe Rach 05 Jan 2013
I'm going to Portugal in a couple weeks and was hoping to hire a guide so I could go climbing while i'm there. Anyone know of a company or individual guiding climbs? Or any idea if there's a place to go group up with climbing partners there? thanks.
 jas wood 05 Jan 2013
In reply to Tahoe Rach: Sagres seams to be the place to go and a ukc member used to live out that way a bit of searching may through the forum posts of old could reveal something.
I,m across there DWS in july but will be too cold/wild for that now i would have thought
 nniff 06 Jan 2013
In reply to Tahoe Rach:

'geeze' of this parish is your man. He's likely to be along shortly - he usually appears when Portugal is mentioned. His website is http://www.havefuninthesun.co.uk/
geeze 06 Jan 2013
In reply to nniff: Hey how ya doing.If your down in the Algarve give me a call and im sure i can point you in the right direction.
 nniff 06 Jan 2013
In reply to geeze:

I'm fine - doing well. Not due in the Algarve for a while though. You keeping well?
geeze 07 Jan 2013
In reply to nniff: Things are going good,had another kid and still keeping busy..
 Mike Stretford 07 Jan 2013
In reply to Tahoe Rach: I went to Sagres and took my shoes and chalkbag. Beliche beach is good for a some bouldering, I did a few good traverses on solid rock.

The far end in naturist, which I combined with bouldering for the hell of it.

The routing and DWS potential looked amazing but I wasn't on that kind of hol.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...