UKC

Roundhill bouldering

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 DaveHK 17 Jul 2021

Thinking about heading here when it's a bit cooler on Monday. The UKC page says it's in the Yorkshire Gritstone guide but I won't be able to pick up a copy before visiting.

It also mentions a downloadable guide which I can't find. Does anyone have a copy of this they could send me to give me the general idea?

Cheers.

Roundhill

OP DaveHK 17 Jul 2021
In reply to petegunn:

Thanks, I'd found that but unfortunately it's not downloadable and I'm not convinced I'll have signal at the crag so I was hoping someone could send me a copy.

petegunn 17 Jul 2021
In reply to DaveHK:

You can take a screen shot of each page if you can't download it. Remember to put your phone in airplane mode to help save the battery once at the crag 👍

OP DaveHK 17 Jul 2021
In reply to petegunn:

> You can take a screen shot of each page if you can't download it. 

Yes, tried that too but because of the way it's formatted on that page it would need quite a few screenshots and be awkward to use. That was my plan B if no-one comes up trumps with a download.

Post edited at 22:37
 Dax H 18 Jul 2021
In reply to DaveHK:

As you walk over the dam when you reach the center there is a valve room on the right and a seat like ledge on the left. It's well worth taking a minute to look over the wall and down the dam on the left, the view is excellent. 

OP DaveHK 18 Jul 2021
In reply to Dax H:

I shall, cheers.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...