UKC

serre chevalier valley climbing wall

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
ashaw 11 Mar 2019

Hi just wondering are there any indoor climbing walls in the serre chevalier region? aking my studnets skiing next week and looking for something to do in the evening cheers

ReeceBCooper 11 Mar 2019

I don't know actually hoping so but I know there's a couple boulders. 

Darron 11 Mar 2019
In reply to ashaw:

Not sure about walls but there is an indoor pool at Serra C. that may be worth considering?

won’t you be a tad late with your risk assessments ?

Have a good time!

ashaw 11 Mar 2019
In reply to Darron:

ha ha yer just a tad but I have one for an indoor wall somewhere that will surfice

In reply to ashaw:

Hi, there is an indoor wall in Briançon, it's in the school I think but its not a public one, the public can use it but on set times and I think the CAF manage it, the is also one in Pelvoux (my local one) but that is CAF and not really good for groups.

Also CAF walls and I think all walls in France are going through a bit of upheaval at the moment the FFME is changing its insurance so I believe the walls are making every one do a mini award to get to keep using them.

There is swimming pool, sauna and spa thing at Monetiser les Bains and a normal pool in Briançon, there is a bowling place. If you want something more outdoors you could do an evening snowshoe? or if you have a budget you could do some avalanche training games?

I live just near by and happy to help if you have any questions

cheers Rob

ashaw 12 Mar 2019
In reply to ecrinscollective:

brill thanks Rob.  I managed to get through to the tourist office yesterday who were not sur eif we could use the wall at Briancon.  We are staying at Villebueve, most of my studnets are cimbers so I was hoping to get them into a wall somewhere

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...