/ Tremadog Camping Alternatives

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
David Kay - on 21 Feb 2019

I’m looking a campsite near Tremadog for a climbing club meet. I’ve been in contact with the new owners of Eric’s Cafe & Campsite and it sounds like they are going a little up market - designated camping plots and breakfast included in the price. I don’t know the price yet but I’m guessing that it’ll be a little more than we are looking for.

So, any suitable alternatives nearby that could be recommended? Ideally looking for a relaxed site with good basic facilities. Walking distance to a watering hole is always a bonus.

jon on 21 Feb 2019
In reply to David Kay:

Not the answer you're looking for, but that campsite is so convenient and well kept I really wouldn't consider anywhere else! It also saves you the hassle of chivvying folk up to get up and drive to the crag. See what the price is first...

kevin stephens - on 21 Feb 2019
In reply to David Kay:

So you want to spend less on a convenient campsite with breakfast and car parking thrown in supporting a business which is committed to climbers to leave cash to buy more beer at the pub? In case you hadn’t noticed Tremadoc is in a prime holiday area . Most of other sites will be more expensive and more regimented. Cough up!

Post edited at 18:45
David Kay - on 11 Mar 2019
In reply to kevin stephens:

I would hold off making assumptions regarding the campsite until you have the full details of the provision that they are offering - if on the other hand you do know all the details I would be interested in hearing the reasoning behind your claims.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.