UKC

Via Roof Route?????

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Daymo 19 Nov 2012
I'm looking to do 'The Stanage VS challenge' in the New Year over a weekend for charity. I've dug out my Eastern Grit and can’t find 'Via Roof Route'. It's in UKC but has no description, does anyone have one and even better a photo of it?
In reply to Daymo: Just left of Twin Chimneys Butress - just right of Agony Crack - it is the direct finish out of the cave of the VDiff "Cave and Crack"
 deacondeacon 19 Nov 2012
In reply to Daymo: It's also been knocked up to HVS now which seems fair as the slab is pretty awkward.
OP Daymo 19 Nov 2012
Hi Steve. I know roughly the location but I have no description or image even of the route. Have you any idea??
OP Daymo 19 Nov 2012
Hi Deacon. I know roughly the location but I have no description or image even of the route. Have you any idea?? Just read a response from you regarding how many routes in a day. 50 boulder problems in a day, maybe 15 trad lead climbs in a day
 deacondeacon 19 Nov 2012
In reply to Daymo: can you see photos on your phone? if you can give me your number and i'll text a picture of the guidebook page, otherwise give me your email address and I can email it to you

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...