UKC

Climbing partners 9 July - 2 August

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mim tiller 25 Jun 2017

Hey I'll be in the Alps without a partner for the majority of July (9th July to the 2nd of August).

I'm mostly keen for the big classics e.g Walker Spur, Gervasuttie Pillar, American direct on the Petit Dru etc.

I'll be based in Chamonix but I don't have a car, however if you do I'd be happy to travel around a bit and see some new places.

If your free any of those dates let me know and and we can climb.
Post edited at 07:42
 LucaC 25 Jun 2017
In reply to mim tiller:
I've emailed you through the forum.
 HaleAlex 14 Jul 2017
In reply to mim tiller:
Hi I'm around in chamonix 17-19th July to climb. Have gear. Do have a car but won't be able to use it as my girlfriend will be living in it. She injured her ankle on the approach to Aguille Du Tour yesterday and can't climb unfortunately. Feel free to ask me about that. Routes wise I'm a reasonably experienced (been climbing for 4 years) rock climber up to E1, currently climbing more like vs/hvs. I've climbed up to grade III Scottish winter. I've only climbed in the Alps once before but have returned this time hoping to do some bigger objectives. Happy to speak in more detail by phone 00447503585152.

Alex
Post edited at 14:25
 janegallwey 16 Jul 2017
In reply to mim tiller:

I'll throw my hat in the ring here too, provisionally looking for partners the next few weeks, depending on work schedules (both mine and my regular partners').

I live in Chamonix, I'm a solid and efficient rock climber at my grade but not so experienced at snow and stuffs, so looking at more the gervessuti/children of the moon/cordier type stuff. Possibly a bit less hardcore routes than y'all are after.

Cheers,
Jane
 Josh Willett 17 Jul 2017
In reply to mim tiller:

Hi Tim,

I'm around for the next couple of weeks in Cham if you are looking for partners. Keen for similar routes.

Drop me an email if you want to get in touch.

Cheers,

Josh

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...