UKC

Climbing Partner(s) Mont Blanc Summit Aug 2018

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
solopez 06 Jul 2018

Hi, I'm looking for climbing partner(s) leaving from Chamonix sometime around mid August thru September (2018) for Mont Blanc summit, possibly Matterhorn and some nearby adventures. I have a three year experience in mountaineering; love sports with a high endurance attitude; highest climb this year 4,400m Northern Andes, near Mendoza, Argentina. Other climbing experiences: Mexico, Peru, USA. 

I am open to route recommendations and partners with moderate knowledge on mountaineering. I am open to any guidance as I am entering the Alps for climbing for the first time. 

Jlkoller14 08 Jul 2018
In reply to solopez:

hey im also looking for a partner, im 16 and fairly new to climbing but don't think im a not a newbie either. i have been many times to the alps skiing but never climbing, i have never been climbing in big mountais but am up for a challange and think i would be a good partner. where are you from btw.

Post edited at 22:01
solopez 13 Jul 2018
In reply to Jlkoller14:

Hi Jlkoller, thank you for your interest on partnering for climbing. I am looking for partners with  "moderate knowledge on mountaineering." However, let me see how our group number of experienced climbers increases and we may fit you in with a nice challenge to join us. Feel free to write me at solopez@yahoo.com -- please share your experience in the Alps at (sports, skiing, etc). Thanks for the input!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...