UKC

Mount Elbrus

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Morts 03 Jan 2018
?????????? everyone!

I am toying wit the idea of heading Elbrus-way in May this year and was looking for anyone who could assist with contacts or agents in the region. I am not looking to join a group expedition but merely someone who could assist with paperwork/transfers and other logistical challenges.

All help appreciated

Morts
 tingle 03 Jan 2018
In reply to Morts:

Most people will go for a package bundle from a tour operator, they are relatively inexpensive. e.g pillgrim tours
 pass and peak 04 Jan 2018
In reply to Morts:

If your looking to summit Elbrus in May then its usually by ski tour, though still possible on foot depending on conditions! main season on foot would start from mid June. Like above says then a lite package from one of the operators is the best way to go as they'll deal with the paperwork and logistics and first night registration in Hotel which you will need if staying longer than 7 working days!
richrolls 20 Jan 2018
In reply to Morts:

Hi, 

I too am looking to head over in May, Pilgrim do a light traveller package eg they sort out whatever you want visa, permits although by the time I added up all the individual elements it worked out about the same as the 8 day package, so I most likely will just be going with that.

You may find you  need less things from them than me and the light package works for you, either way best of luck and may see you on the slopes.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...