UKC

Sold: Anasazi pinks size 9

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Mike Todd (user since 06/Sep/04)  UKC Supporter 09 Jan 2022
The seller has now marked this as sold
Price: £35.00

Brand new and lablelled Ansazi pinks size 9 (the adidas version), £35+ 3 plus postage. 

Like others have reported, the sizing on these boots is all over the place! I used to wear an 8.5 in the old Anasazi but these are probably a full size too small. Guessing they would be right for someone with a 7-7.5 street shoe size.

PM me for pics.

Post edited at 10:38
 David Alcock 09 Jan 2022
In reply to Mike Todd:

Ive just bought a sold on pair of size 9s - I wear 9 1/2 street size - they're perfect snug. Dunno where you're getting your 7s from unless it's sarcasm. 

sishaw 09 Jan 2022
In reply to Mike Todd:

I'll have them

In reply to David Alcock:

I am size 10 or 10.5 the Anasazi pinks that size I can't get my feet in.I ended up with size 12. Very tight and toes still slightly bent exactly fitting like my other climbing shoes.Scarpa maestro mid 10 ..Scarpa maestro 10.5 .. and Tanaya Masai 10.5. The pink sizing is all over the place have to try on before buying.🤔

David Alcock 10 Jan 2022
In reply to Mical:

Interesting - so it's random potluck as opposed to simple size recalibration? 

In reply to David Alcock:

With the new Anasazi pinks I think it is, can't go by sizes given it seems.Very comfortable when you find the right fit but certainly would try on can't go by what Adidas say for sizing at least in my case.🤔

Post edited at 21:04
In reply to Mike Todd:

If not already gone, I'll take them. Cheers

In reply to Mike Todd:

Now sold

sishaw 13 Jan 2022
In reply to Mike Todd:

In terms of sizing on these Pinks they are same size as street shoes but tight they way you need them. I've just recieved Mikes size 9 pinks through post and they are exactly the right fit and the same as my other three pairs ( I wear through a lot of pairs). I'm a size 9 street, usually go down to 8's in climbing shoes.

Si.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...