House move has thrown up a load of old random bits that may be of use to some of this parish. Quite an eclectic mix......
All prices include p&p although collection welcome from west Leeds.
Pics available on request.
- Original (now retro?!) Sheffield 7 T-shirt. This must be from late 90s / early 00s. Has the S7 logo in the form of seven eleven logo. White, size medium. Decent condition but it is ~20 years old. Surely a collectors item now?: £10.
- 2 x black diamond grappling hooks (sky hooks, these: https://www.needlesports.com/Catalogue/Climbing-Equipment/Big-Wall-Aid-Climbing/Pegs/Black-Diamond-Grappling-Hook-BDI-GRAP
one trip to Yosemite taught me quickly I wasn’t an aid climber, £15 the pair, basically new.
-Black diamond 5 step etriers (see above re aid climbing!). Used once, £20.
-petzl screw gate and pulley (again see above) unused £10.
- petzl ouistiti full body harness for children. Used once, great condition with carry case it comes in: £20
- Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero down jacket. Apparently this is now considered 90s/00s vintage and cost a pretty penny too!
Anyway, super warm but repaired (gaffer taped) in 3 spots. In grey and black with pertex outer, version without hood: £30
- Patagonia base layer/running top, green, size M, used but ok condition: £10
Guidebooks (all prices include p&p)
North Wales bouldering: the original 2004, black & white, bi-lingual Simon Panton one that’s like rocking horse doo doo. Perfect condition bar a few tick marks at Cae du: £15
North Wales rock, Ground up selected guide, 2006, Simon Panton: £10
Sandstone, climbing in Merseyside & Cheshire. Perhaps rarer than NWales bouldering! 1998, out of print for donkeys, plenty of tick marks in this one: £10
Llanberis, climbers club guides, 2003. Very good condition: £6
Langdale, FRCC guide, 1999. Good condition but a few ticks: £6
Happy to send pics on request, email me through here (email@example.com) or leave any questions below.