Loading Notifications...

FS: Extreme Rock, by Ken Wilson

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 MisterPiggy (user since 17/Nov/19) 09 May 2020

Price: £190

I bought this book in the 90s when young and ambitious. It's been stored in a box with other books for most of the last two decades. There are no marks it apart from a rough patch on the first blue facing page - I expect where the price sticker was. Dust jacket unfaded though has long indentation in the glazed surface - rather like a finger nail pressed into it - the glazed surface is unbroken: invisible unless you tilt the book in the light.

My climbing hasn't improved and my ambition has wained, so maybe time to move on?

Your purchase will help me buy some odds and sods for exploring the Alps once Macron lets us out to play.

Of course the price includes recorded delivery.

If you'd like photos, let me know.

I've no selling history on the forum, but have recently bought some axes and could offer up that seller as a reference if you'd like.

Any questions, let me via message.

Keep safe during these trying times.

julian

In reply to MisterPiggy:

Hello, 

Have sent you an email.

Regards, 

Jim

MisterPiggy 12 May 2020
In reply to MisterPiggy:

Book now sold. Thank you for all your messages.

julian

In reply to MisterPiggy:

Hey Hey,

I got the book today, thanks! I will say all as described and everything good as testimony in case you want to sell further things! Thanks for all!

Jim 

In reply to jimmccall:

You won’t regret it. Best purchase I’ve ever made, as it’s a constant inspiration. 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.