UKC

/ FS: Grivel Matrix Light Hammer

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
louise-waters - on 07 Mar 2018 - user since 17/Nov/08

I'm selling my used Grivel Matrix Light Hammer having bought a new pair of a different model a few weeks ago. Not that I didn't get on with this tool - but I'd been tardy in purchasing its other half and the Matrix Lights are discontinued or at least unavailable from anywhere I can see.

None of the tool is heavily worn - of course there are scratches galore but the pick has only been sharpened once or twice with plenty of length left before the first tooth. No bent parts, no cracks. The leash and grips are in good nick. Because a friend had the same tool I scratched my name on it once, but it's so faint it takes me a while to find it! There are also some thin stripes of blue paint on the shaft (also for ID) which I can remove if you like.

For a photo of the tool as new, see https://www.snowandrock.com/p/grivel-matrix-light-hammer-F1642124.html?colour=180. I've photos of my one which I would be happy to email to you.

Price: £45 plus postage at cost, though collection is greatly preferred. I am based in Stirling but travel to Glasgow and Edinburgh occasionally.

Post edited at 09:10
louise-waters - on 07 Mar 2018
In reply to louise-waters:

Now sold.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.