UKC

/ FS: Leki Micro Trail Poles, Length 115cm

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
LG - on 17:53 Thu - user since 29/May/09

FS: Leki Micro Trail Poles, Length 115cm

https://www.leki.com/uk/product-area...1/micro-trail/ Excellent poles - these are basically the poles to have for long races in the Alps, or just a light collapsible trekking pole.  Some people use them for nordic walking if they need a collapsible pole.

I have only used them 3 times in total, and so they are in excellent condition give or take some very light cosmetic scratches near the tip. I still have all the original packaging.

Selling because I bought them too short. I'll go straight out and buy some longer ones! £80 + shipping (call it £85 if you are in UK). I'm based in Bristol if you want to take a look or pick them up to save on shipping.

I've go a bunch of photos which I can send via email if you want.

Post edited at 17:55
David Coley - on 19:03 Sun
In reply to LG:

Hi

I'm interested, these seem to be 95 quid new, so the price would have to lower for me  

LG - on 21:26 Sun
In reply to David Coley:

David - the cheapest I've seen them in the UK is 112 from Sportsshoes, so I was figuring that was ~30% off the new price for some barely used poles.  I don't want to lose too much but feel free to make me an offer...

Ben

David Coley - on 21:49 Sun
LG - on 22:27 Sun
In reply to David Coley:

David, Thanks for the link... so my suggested price is 15% less than that outlet (Spanish?).  Feel free to make an offer if you think that my price is a little high.

Ben

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.