UKC

/ FS: Mountain Equipment Women's Mountaineering Pants

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Caroline Wilson - on 02 Jan 2018 - user since 16/Apr/05
Price: £25
Women's Mountain Equipment Lined Gortex Ski Touring/Mountaineering Pants - Size 10 - Black

Full length leg zips and braces (not bibed).

In good overall condition with a couple of tiny crampon snags which have been repaired.

Happy to send photographs, measurements and full manufacturers specification.

Based in Snowdonia. Try on/Collect in person or can post at cost.
megdc on 03 Jan 2018
In reply to Caroline Wilson:

Hi, are these still for sale? I'm interested to buy them. Could you send me a few photos to megandenmancleaver@gmail.com if they are still for sale?

Thanks
Caroline Wilson - on 05 Jan 2018
In reply to megdc:

Sorry for the delay in responding. Will send some photographs this evening when I get home from work.

Cheers
jennifer.hack - on 08 Jan 2018

Hi there - in case the previous sale did not happen, I'd be very interested in the trousers! Please do let me know.

Jen
Caroline Wilson - on 08 Jan 2018
In reply to jennifer.hack:

Hi Jen,

I haven't sold the pants yet and I've not heard any more from the other person who got in touch. Happy to send photos of the pants if you can let me have your email address. Where are you based?

Thanks,

Caroline
payney1973 - on 08 Jan 2018

Send some pics to payney1973@gmail.com please
CEW on 11 Jan 2018

If no luck with the other two I'd be interested!

Caroline Wilson - on 15 Jan 2018
In reply to CEW:

Sorry for the delay in responding but only just seen your post. They are still for sale. I can email photos of the pants if you let me have your e-mail address. I've also got a brand new pair of Mountain Hardwear mountaineering pants for sale. Let me know if you'd like some photos of them too.

Cheers, Caroline

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.