UKC

/ FS: new dartmoor/avon guides for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
shoulders on 05 Jun 2018 - user since 15/May/11

Price: £30

Price: £30

Moving somewhere I will never use these guides again.

Avon guide 2017 - completely unmarked, never taken outside . As new. 17 pounds

Dartmoor guide 2017- ticks only on Bonehill and Honeybag. No other marks. 13 pounds

Preferably for sale to someone living in Bristol who can meet me in Clifton; thereby avoiding costly P and P on quite heavy books.

PhilWS on 05 Jun 2018
In reply to shoulders:

Interested in both - just trying to arrange collection......

tomrainbow - on 05 Jun 2018
In reply to shoulders:

Good luck with the move John...shame there's no decent bouldering where you're heading!

dan_waterston - on 05 Jun 2018
In reply to shoulders:

I live in Bristol & would buy the Dartmoor one. Noting that PhilWS has already stated interest, can I get second dibs if he changes his mind?

philhilo - on 06 Jun 2018
In reply to shoulders:

Would take both if they are still going, and likely to be travelling through the area soon. 

PhilWS on 06 Jun 2018
In reply to shoulders:

Don't want to mess you around and I see plenty of others are after the guides.  I've been let down for collection so will withdraw my interest. 

Good luck wherever you are moving to. 

shoulders on 07 Jun 2018
In reply to tomrainbow:

Yes it is a real shame that there is nothing to do around there. No world class bouldering venues or anything!!

Next time you are over get in touch and we can meet up

Jon 

shoulders on 16 Jun 2018
In reply to philhilo:

Hi Phil,

Sorry for the delay. I had an offer from someone I work with but that has fallen through. 

I would like to sell both in one transaction so if you are still interested they are yours. When are you next in Bristol?

Jon 

philhilo - on 16 Jun 2018
In reply to shoulders:

Hi John, good job I looked on here, I had forgotten about this thread. Possibly Monday, when are you about?

David Coley - on 18 Jun 2018
In reply to shoulders:

I'm happy to buy the dartmoor one 

shoulders on 18 Jun 2018
In reply to philhilo:

I am free at times today. Let me know when you can meet up.  can meet in town or triangle depending on the time of day.

Cheers

Jon 

philhilo - on 18 Jun 2018
In reply to shoulders:

Hi Jon, alas went past Bristol a while back. Happy to pay postage, £4 or so I reckon?

jascott83 - on 19 Jun 2018
In reply to shoulders:

What's the latest on these? I can buy both together and collect from Bristol.

shoulders on 04 Jul 2018
In reply to jascott83:

Hi Jason,

Manic at the moment so not able to get to post office for p and p. If you are in Bristol then let me know and I can hand them over.

Cheers

JOn 

shoulders on 04 Jul 2018
In reply to philhilo:

Hi Phil,

Due to the move I really want as little hassle as possible so it needs to be a physical exchange.

Sorry

Jon 

spamo on 05 Jul 2018
In reply to shoulders:

Just sent you a message. I live in Bristol and can pickup today if the guides aren’t gone. 

Thanks

shoulders on 09 Jul 2018
In reply to spamo:

Hi Spamo,

I check this infrequently so apologies for not getting back sooner.

Both are available. Do you want to meet tonight or tomorrow? Harbourside ok with you?

Regards

Jon 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.