UKC

FREE: Old climbing shoes - UK size 5-7 (multiple pairs)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Julia Chatterton (user since 27/Nov/05) 04 Sep 2021

Have various pairs of old climbing shoes (scarpa, la sportiva, bouldrini) that my partner and I have amassed over the years - I've mostly kept them for when I took friends climbing, but need to start clearing the house out. 

From previous posts I've seen there are usually scout/guides/school groups etc. that can use these as although worn/small holes they're often still better that worn out hire shoes. Can anyone make use of them please?

Based in Milton Keynes or can post. 

AndyRoss 05 Sep 2021
In reply to Julia Chatterton:

Hi Julia,

I could make use of them for Gloucestershire Scouts. Would need posting I expect.

Thanks, 

Andy

Sky Hawk 06 Sep 2021

Hi 

I would be interested in a size 5 please . I live in Gateshead- so can pay for postage 

sky hawkins 

> Have various pairs of old climbing shoes (scarpa, la sportiva, bouldrini) that my partner and I have amassed over the years - I've mostly kept them for when I took friends climbing, but need to start clearing the house out. 

> From previous posts I've seen there are usually scout/guides/school groups etc. that can use these as although worn/small holes they're often still better that worn out hire shoes. Can anyone make use of them please?

> Based in Milton Keynes or can post. 

Tina Holt 14 Sep 2021

Hi Julia,

If you have any left over....

I have a friend who is new to climbing, would be interested in size 7 rock boots. Happy to pay postage to Cumbria.

Thanks 

Tina

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...