UKC

FS: Petzl connect - adjustable anchor for sport routes

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Ed F (user since 15/Nov/09) 09:34 Wed
Price: £25.00

2 x Petzl Connect Adjust lanyards

https://www.outside.co.uk/petzl-connect-adjust.html 75

Great for clipping into the chains when cleaning a sport route as the length is fully adjustable

£25 each

protekh 11:07 Wed
In reply to Ed F:

potentially interested, but what's the history/age/condition/usage please?

just aware that for a few quid more i can have the reassurance of a new one!

Ed F 11:46 Wed
In reply to protekh:

Sorry, meant to say in the original post:

Both brand new in original packaging

protekh 14:00 Wed
In reply to Ed F:

thanks! interested (potentially in both)

do you know of a way to offer 2 points of attachment? will be used for cleaning sport routes, normally use a sling with 2 krabs but i'm sick of getting tangled in my piddly dyneema sling, though obviously that offers 2x points to attach :]

In reply to protekh:

> do you know of a way to offer 2 points of attachment? will be used for cleaning sport routes, normally use a sling with 2 krabs but i'm sick of getting tangled in my piddly dyneema sling, though obviously that offers 2x points to attach :]

Why not just take a couple of spare draws? I see loads of folk at crags these days with these lanyards and personally don't see the point on single pitches... I just clip a spare draw to the ring on a belay (if there is one) and belay loop (double up if you feel the need to - or if it's just a pair of bolts you can always link these with another spare or a draw taken from a little lower down)??? These are great on multi pitches tho....

Post edited at 14:17
 Ed F 14:17 Wed
In reply to protekh:

Not entirely sure what you mean but there's some good demo videos on YouTube!

As Duncan says, great for multiptiches too as you can adjust to the perfect height for the stance.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...