/ FS: Quick draws for sale (10 x pack)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Rocknast - on 09 May 2019 - user since 27/Dec/05

Price: £95

I have 10 x quick draws for sale for £95 (less than £10 per draw). All are standard length (12cm). Used but NEVER taken any falls. Excellent condition. Photographs can be provided on request but PayPal only please or cash if picking up (based in Sheffield). Otherwise happy to post for free too (UK mainland only).

Cheers. 

bpmclimb on 10 May 2019
In reply to Rocknast:

What type? £10 per draw second hand isn't a particularly good deal unless they're really posh ones: after all, you can get brand new draws for £7 each if you're not bothered about make. 

Rocknast - on 10 May 2019
In reply to bpmclimb:

I respectfully suggest you give them a wide birth then my friend and leave them to somebody who is interested in quality second hand gear. Thanks for acknowledging though. 

J

andyman666999 - on 10 May 2019
In reply to Rocknast:

You may get more interest if people know the type of draws and gates - like bent gate, skinny dog bone wire gates etc though.

krikoman - on 10 May 2019
bpmclimb on 10 May 2019
In reply to Rocknast:

> I respectfully suggest you give them a wide birth then my friend and leave them to somebody who is interested in quality second hand gear. Thanks for acknowledging though. 

> J

In other words, "keep quiet and don't interfere while I try to sell my second-hand gear of completely unknown type and quality at inflated prices". 

I'll happily take back my comments if you are able to post that your draws are a generally highly regarded and sought-after make and model, ones which justify the price tag. 

Donny M - on 10 May 2019
In reply to Rocknast:

You’ve been on this forum for 14 years and you’ve made possibly the most useless thread I’ve seen to date. 

bouldery bits - on 11 May 2019
In reply to Donny M:

> You’ve been on this forum for 14 years and you’ve made possibly the most useless thread I’ve seen to date. 

A challenge!

cragtyke on 11 May 2019
In reply to Donny M:

You need £150 of quickdraws or £800 of cams and nuts for a single climb

Coming from somebody who posted the above that's a bit rich.

Rocknast - on 11 May 2019
In reply to Rocknast:

Now sold, a big thanks to UKC once again for all the useful comments! 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.