/ FS: Rail Tickets to Scotland

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Ian Blackwell - on 07 Feb 2019 - user since 14/May/03

Price: £58

I have changed my travel plans so now have some rail tickets to Scotland available .

The tickets are :

08.38 Maghull to Edinburgh Waverley inc seat reservation via Preston (Advance Single ) on Tuesday 26/2/19 so you could effectively join the train at any of the scheduled stops .  £12 delivered 

13.36 Edinburgh Waverley to Pitlochry 15.21 inc seat reservation via Scotrail . £12 delivered 

Linked to this ticket I also have a ticket from Dunkeld  15.08 to Inverness  17.07 which is on the same train as above inc seat reservation  £10 delivered 

So essentially you could travel between any of the scheduled stops between Edinburgh and Inverness 

My return travel ticket is 

Sat 2/3  13.32 Aviemore to Edinburgh Waverley Scotrail inc seat reservation . £12 

Sat 2/3 16.52  Edinburgh to Maghull via Preston inc seat reservation via Virgin £12

If you want to buy all together please make me an offer  , I will send all tickets to you via  Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded 

Neil Williams - on 07 Feb 2019
In reply to Ian Blackwell:

For clarity, the Advance ticket terms and conditions require you to make the *entire* journey.  You would probably (but are not guaranteed to) get away with joining at booked change points but not "at any station".

You're also not meant to resell train tickets - but you can change them to another date for a £10 fee.

Post edited at 15:44

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.