UKC

Sold: Car Camping Unit

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 James Malloch (user since 08/Apr/09) 02 Jun 2023
The seller has now marked this as sold
Price: £300.00

For Sale: Car Camping Unit

Professionally made to fit my 2009 Citroen Berlingo Multispace - it comes with full blackout blinds for the vehicle. It is now surplus to requirements now we have a Campervan.

Made to measure by a local joiner who based the design on the Amdro Boot Jump, but made it with lighter (and more expensive) Poplar Plywood. Other than the hinges, which are screwed in, the whole thing has been painstakingly biscuit joined together.

It can be used with seats folded down but it also has the additional supporting leg for use with the rear seats completely removed. It can also be used as seating by propping the back legs against the front seats.

It has been cut to allow it to be used as a table and seats in the back, but due to my height we never fit a table leg to utilise this (i wouldn’t have fit comfortably)!

It doesn’t have any cushions with it as we always used a large bouldering mat, but this can be bought separately.

The draw is made to fit the same meths burner which Amdro use, but we always cooked outside on a separate stove. There are two extra compartments in the drawer for storage.

Full dimensions can be provided and you are welcome to come and view it in Skipton, North Yorkshire.

£300 or nearest offer.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...