UKC

Sold: Citroen Berlingo Car Camping Unit

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 James Malloch (user since 08/Apr/09) 02 Jun 2023
The seller has now marked this as sold
Price: £300.00

I have a car camping unit for sale which is modelled on the Amdro Boot Jump.

I commissioned it from a friend (who’s a great joiner - i paid £450 for the labour and materials). He built it to the same dimensions and design as the Amdro product, but used slightly stronger but thinner Poplar Ply in order to keep the weight down.

It is extremely well made but now we have a Campervan it is time to sell this on.

I am only selling the wooden structure and the made to measure felt-style blackout blinds. I purchased the blinds separately which were around £100.

It was made to fit the same stove as the Amdro Model but we always cooked outside. We also realised, mid build, that we weren’t going to comfortably fit in the back with the seat and table setup. Therefore we never bought the table leg but this could easily be added retrospectively.

I always used a large bouldering mat as a mattress so never bought any cushions for it, but these can also be bought online.

It does have some marks on the wood as it’s been used for a while, but this is purely cosmetic.

We have a 59 reg Berlingo Multispace so it should fit similar vehicles.

We are based in Skipton but regularly travel to the lakes and peak district. Very happy to answer any queries and send photos.

OP James Malloch 02 Jun 2023
In reply to James Malloch:

I’ve added a new post with Photos - this one could be deleted.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...