UKC

/ FREE: to collector: Family sized Wild Country tent

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
mbh - on 10 Jul 2018 - user since 12/Aug/04

A family sized Wild Country tent, free to collector from Bodmin, Cornwall. We are just off the A30, so if you want a free tent for a family camping holiday in Cornwall this summer, or a spacious stand-up tent for two, just call in on your way down...

I bought it from this site about 10 years ago, and in that time we have probably used it three times, maybe four. The last time was in the Dolomites, 4 years ago.

I am not absolutely sure what type it is, but from memory, it is very like, and probably is, this:

https://picclick.co.uk/wild-country-homestead-5-tent-323282235983.html

It has two bedrooms, one big, one small, plus a spacious seating area and doors either side. You can stand up in it.

If anyone is seriously interested, I will get it out and check details, plus make sure all is there and in reasonable nick. Last time we used it, it was fine. After that it was dried and since then has been stored in a cool, dry attic.

We have moved on to one of those inflatable tents from Decathlon, which offers the two of us enough space but takes less time to put up.

Skip - on 10 Jul 2018
In reply to mbh:

I may be interested, but am not up for a journey just to collect the tent. If I am passing Bodmin in the near future and it's still available I will contact you. I'm in Exeter.

mbh - on 10 Jul 2018
In reply to Skip:

Hi Skip,

As it happens, we may be going to Exeter next Tuesday afternoon by car. 

Let me know if still interested and we can arrange a drop-off.

Skip - on 10 Jul 2018
In reply to mbh:

Great. If you are in Exeter next Tuesday I will definitely take the tent. I am in the centre so it should be an easy drop off. 

mbh - on 10 Jul 2018
In reply to Skip:

Cool! I'll pm you for further details.

mbh - on 10 Jul 2018
In reply to mbh:

Tent taken.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.