Loading Notifications...

FS: Trad gear

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 HerodotusHeights (user since 25/Nov/18) 19 May 2020

For swap or sale...

Hi guys, so I have a lot of basically brand new trad gear (used twice, some never) that I want to get rid of as I only really boulder and sometimes do sport. 
Dmm nut set 7-11
X2 Dmm nut set 1-6 
Wild Country Friends 1, 2, 3
X2 Wild Country Rockcentric set 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
Open to offers but defInitely wanting some bouldering mats if anyone wants to do some kind of a trade. I am located in Buxton and can arrange with buyer/swapper a safe, socially distant exchange.

Must be swapped or sold as one lot. Sensible offers only.

Thank everyone

Can send pics etc.

Sean_J 19 May 2020
In reply to HerodotusHeights:

Cue a handful of smart Alecs saying that they will take it at the stated asking price of free.

I'll give you a quid for it

In reply to Sean_J:

I'll raise you £1.01

Sean_J 19 May 2020
In reply to purplemonkeyelephant:

Oooh, too rich for my blood

Thomaslynchuk 20 May 2020

Interested in friends and DMM nuts full set 1-11 

let me know what you want for them, Merseyside based so would have to have them posted out is that a option? 

Thomaslynchuk 20 May 2020

Just read that again Happy to take the lot let me know what you want for them, I can’t give up my Matt for a swap sorry I like to do a bit of both. Cheers

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I would like 250 for the whole lot or 220 for the set minus 1 set of the rockcentric hexes. 

Thanks

Thomaslynchuk 21 May 2020

You’ll never get that can but them brand new for not much more 

In reply to Thomaslynchuk:

Brand new the lot comes to 420-450 on RockRun, Outside etc. 

Cams were 180, there is a set and a half of nuts there (120+), 2 sets of DMM rockcentric hexes which are like 50+ per set, and a nut key which was around 15 iirc. It's all barely used.the cams especially are immaculate as not used.

Either way, in no rush to sell. Will happily keep rather than give it away for next to nothing.

Enjoy your day.

Post edited at 07:36

I should add, when I say a set and a half of nuts I mean a full set 1-11 not 1-6. There is like 16 or 17 nuts there in total. Set 1-6 twice. 

Best wishes.

Sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.