/ FS: Two pairs of Climbing trousers Men's Medium

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Martin Bennett (user since 14/Sep/04)19 Nov 2019

Price: £87

Mountain Equipment Inception trousers labelled Medium 32" waist. A bit small for my 32/33" waist. Might suit 30/31" better - depends how you like 'em to fit I suppose. Dark blue/grey. In good condition as not used much due to tight fit. £32.00

Salewa Agner Baranci DST Durastretch labelled Euro Med 48/US Small. As above - bit small for my 32/33" waist. Turquoise in colour these are superb stretch climbing trews with an RRP of £120. Once again hardly worn and never been climbed in so practically as new. £55.00

Photos available via mart10ben@gmail.com

Man city 19 Nov 2019
In reply to Martin Bennett:

Hi

have sent you email.

mart

Martin Bennett 12 Dec 2019

M.E. Inceptions sold.

Having had no replies to recent emails to the bloke who said he'd buy 'em if I kept 'em till payday a fortnight ago which I did, I guess it's safe to say the Salewa Agner Baranci DST Durastretch are back on the market. Photos are available. Happy to post them and accept payment by your chosen means.

Martin Bennett 18 Dec 2019

Salewa Agner Baranci DST Durastretch are still available, or I should say once more available.

Martin Bennett 22 Dec 2019

Salewa Agner Baranci DST Durastretch are still available, or I should say once more available.

Martin Bennett 11 Jan 2020

Still have the Salewa trews to sell.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.