/ FS: Vintage climbing guidebooks

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Mark Stevenson (user since 08/Dec/01)23 Mar 2020

Price: £35

Vintage climbing guidebooks for sale. Any questions or queries, please message me. 

- Some Northumbrian Rock Climbs, 1950
Superb copy of this rare guide. In near Fine condition, slightest rubs to spine and boards complete with dust jacket (missing 1cm to top and bottom of spine) - 
£35 or nearest offer

- Cleveland MC, Climbs On The North York Moors, 1961, lovely guide in VG condition - £17 posted

- SMC, Ben Nevis, 1954. A significant and noteworthy Scottish guidebook. VG condition, some darkening to spine a few small marks to boards - £9 posted 

- CC, Cwm Idwal (Vol I), 1946 reprint (of 1940 edition), VG condition, 2 names/addresses to front endpapers, some marks to covers, spine noticeably darkened - £7 posted

- CC, Cornwall (Vol V), 1950, VG condition, clean copy, light wear to spine and boards. Relatively scarce - £10 posted 

- FRCC, Pillar Rock and Neighbourhood, 1935, decent copy of this early guide - £5 posted

- Climbs on Gritstone Vol 1 - Laddow, 1948, water mark to front cover o/w VG condition - £8 posted

- Climbs on Gritstone Vol 1 - Laddow, revised edition 1956, marks to front cover o/w near Fine - £11 posted

Co1in H 25 Mar 2020
In reply to Mark Stevenson:

Hi

I'll take Laddow 1948 at £8 posted please.

I've mailed you.

Colin

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.