UKC

/ Wanted: B2 Boots, Crampons and Ice Axes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Widda - on 02 Jan 2018 - user since 01/Jan/16
Hi,
I'm looking for a pair of B2 winter boots, crampons and ice axes UK size 7/8.
Cheers
ROB W - on 03 Jan 2018
In reply to Widda:
What sort of ice axes are you after....technical or mountaineering....as I have 3 mountaineering axes I am thinking of moving on. 2 are made by Camp and are different lengths, and a DMM Cirque 55cm, which is an older version, All 3 axes are in full useable condition, they have had some use so would say about 5 or 6 out of 10 condition wise, scrapes and paint missing on shafts and head. There is NO movement in any of the metal work, its all solid. Can send pic's at the end of week, if your interested.
hpil - on 03 Jan 2018
In reply to Widda:

I may have a pair of size 8 scarpa mantas - someone else is trying them on sometime over the next few days, if they don't take them the boots will still be available.
hpil - on 03 Jan 2018
In reply to hpil:

The scarpa mantas that I have are still available - pm me if you would like some photos
Widda - on 03 Jan 2018
In reply to Widda:

*Technical ice axes
Widda - on 03 Jan 2018
In reply to ROB W:

I was looking for technical axes - thanks though!

AnnaB87 - on 05 Jan 2018
In reply to hpil:

Hiya,
Wondering if you still have those boots and could send some photos over if do? What size normal show do you take? Just trying to gage fit.

Thanks
anna
hpil - on 06 Jan 2018
In reply to AnnaB87:

Hi Anna. Sorry, they are sold now. I do have some sportiva nepal evos, which are B3 boots, on size 8 if that would be of any help?
Hwatts on 06 Jan 2018
In reply to Widda:

Hi, I have some Grivel G10’s which are unused. Let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks
db1010 - on 06 Jan 2018
In reply to hpil:

Hey I'd be interested in your Nepal Evos! Let me know their condition/ Price.

Thanks,
Dale
AnnaB87 - on 07 Jan 2018
In reply to hpil:

Be interested In more details about the sportiva evas ,and price. Guessing they're a lot stiffer than a B2. Where abouts are you based?
hpil - on 07 Jan 2018
In reply to AnnaB87:

hi anna. sorry, the evos sold saturday evening. You could try the outdoor gear exchange page on facebook.
CHeers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.